There are occasions when you may want to unpair a WiFi block or switch to a different Wireless Network (AP) but you don't have access to a computer to do it through the interface. This guide will show you how to do both just by using an IMU and LED Matrix blocks.
- First, snap all the blocks together:
- Shake the stack up and down until the LED Matrix lights up (this may take up to 20 seconds):
- A letter should appear on the display:
“U” refers to the Unpair action, which means the block will forget the computer it is currently paired with while keeping the network credentials.
“F” refers to a Factory Reset. This will erase both the information of the computer the block is connected to as well as the network credentials. If you choose this option, you will have to run the Activation Assistant in order to connect the block to a new Wireless network.
- You can switch between options by tilting the stack to the left or right:
- To select and execute one of the options, just tilt the stack forward towards the direction of the USB connector in the Power Station. A check mark should appear next to the letter you selected, tilt it a second time towards the same direction to execute the chosen action.
Note: after an option is selected (a check mark is shown next to the letter), you can still tilt left and right to undo the selection.
And that's it! Once an option is executed the pattern on the LED Matrix should change; If Unpair (“U”) was selected a pairing ID is likely to appear on the screen and if “F” (Factory Reset) was chosen you will need to run the Activation Assistant again.